HW: Those Thrilling Hawkwind Moments

Chris Warburton cwarburton at RDF-CONSULTING.CO.UK
Mon Nov 20 07:13:24 EST 2000

It may be  a little banal compared to helicopters and archaeological sites,
but I was heading South to my mother's on Friday as the first stage of my
move to the new job.  A little after leaving Tebay services on the M6 (high
in the Lake District) I slipped Live '79 into the player; so  I was "Shot
Down In The night" as I raced down through the dark hills, had "Motorway
City" as the sky started to light up "with an orange flame", and
"Brainstorm" whilst dealing with the madness of the Mancunian traffic... all
seemed rather apposite somehow...

ChrisW