HW: Black Sword dvd

Fri Nov 24 18:56:07 EST 2000

might as well take advantage of it now because based on reports of the fact that virtually every large internet company is trading at losses that even the most optimistic people are gasping at, they won't be around long.....
Still if you want to remain faithful to the ones who care, of course we have it at £14.99 UK, as ever.
Andy Garibaldi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Loehr
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 3:58 AM
  Subject: Re: HW: Black Sword dvd

  I've seen that both Insound(insound.com) and CDNow(cdnow.com) have it listed
  for sale. Insound is charging $18.57 for it, and CDNow is charging $17.47 for
  it,'cause they're having a 30% off sale for a while, don't know how long it
  will last, tho'.

  The listing at CDNow says the DVD is Region 1, playable in the US and Canada.

  Joe