HW: Hawkestra

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Oct 17 02:54:39 EDT 2000

Alas....
I wont be there in body but I'll certainly be there in spirit!
A Hawkfan I talk to on ICQ (in England) is going and getting me a T shirt - so at least I'll have a memento of the occasion.

Have fun everybody

Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: XXX
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 6:13 AM
  Subject: HW: Hawkestra

  Hello everybody!

  Finished rehearsing in Devon now. All this has been quite a task, dealing with phone calls, lightshow etc.
  We are off to London now to rehearse the next step, with the dancers and other ex members, some of whom I have not played or spoken with, for 20 odd years or more.

  Perhaps certain members of the band will be spotted in disguise by sharp eyed Hawk members at the Beehive!

  Dave Brock