Hawkestra 21.10.2000

Lawrence, Martyn [IBM GSA] Martyn.Lawrence at TEAM.TELSTRA.COM
Sun Oct 22 23:44:16 EDT 2000

Any Chance
that someone can come up with a full line-up/song list etc
Glad Most people enjoyed it,which hawks were in the Beehive? - sounds like
Huw was from his playing :-)
Any Gossip re new line-up etc ?

regards

Marty