HW: Hawkestra

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Oct 23 06:37:11 EDT 2000

Well I had a whale of a time!  Highlights - well,
everything, really.

Early on, Tim and I sort of said, we'll never make it
down the front, so of course we did.  Dave looks better
without the moustache and Lemmy looks better with.
Jerry's had a shave too.  What's happening?

Samantha of the Universe was great!  Now I've seen
everything!

Bedouin actually did my head in so I went for a cup of
tea and a Mars bar.  Just what the doctor ordered.  It
was odd having the headliners on first and then the
support.

I got lucky with the queue, saw a mate about ten yards
from the door and went in with him, only took a couple
of minutes.  Ha! ;)

Also met an old friend in the mosh that I hadn't seen
since, I think, Leas Cliffe Hall, Folkestone in 1985.

Can they kick it?  Yes they can!