BOC: Northern Lights

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Oct 31 14:35:39 EST 2000

On 31 Oct 00, at 14:54, Nick English wrote:

> I'll be coming from State College, PA., and must first
> drop my son off at Grandma's house in Endicott
> (Binghamton area), then meet up with a bunch of friends
> and then drive up to Albany.  As such I have NO IDEA
> when I'll be getting there, other than the fact that I
> am bound and determined to be there by showtime.

Hey, be careful, as I'm under the impression that gigs start kind of
early there--around 9, as opposed to a typical bar gig when they go
on at 11 or so.  Don't be too late...

> If there's any way I can single the rest of you out,
> let me know and I'll look for you.

Well, you shouldn't have any trouble spotting Brian--just look for the
dude with the reddest hair in the place!  I'll be the big biker-looking
dude with him.  If my buddy Jim comes with me, he's about 6'6" and
really thin.  I'll be wearing a black cap with Hamer Guitars written on
the front...

> As for me, I'll be with a bunch of people -- probably
> about 8.  Look for a BIG bunch of guys -- some tall,
> some wide, some both!!!  I'll be one of the smaller
> dudes in the group.
>
> If I don't see you, enjoy the show!

Hope to see ya.  If we get there earlier, I imagine we'll be hanging
out in front on Buck's side of the stage...

theo