Nationalistic Fervour

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Wed Sep 6 01:56:26 EDT 2000

>  The Olympics will be starting in under 2 weeks. And with the American and
Australian swimming teams already throwing insults at each other, I thought
it was time to teach everyone the Australian Nation Anthem. I might be
>wasting my time though, as the world will know it off by heart by the end
of the Olympics. You will hear it often >enough. :-)

Well if we are going to hear the anthem that often then we don't need to
learn it do we as we'll all be sick of hearing the damn thing by the end of
the games.