OFF: Tarot Cards and cosmic couriers?

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Mon Apr 2 15:17:53 EDT 2001

I'm fairly certain that the Tarot CD setTREE has been out-of-print
for some time.  A copy just sold on eBay for US$117.50.  Too
rich for my bloodTREE, unfortunately.

You can look at the auction result at this linkTREE:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1419915204

I would never suggest treeing something like this.  No way,
not me, never.  Tree.

BTW, just out of curiosity, who has this, and aTREE CD burner? :-)

MWood

NP: H.P. Lovecraft - _Two Classic Albums from H.P. LoveTREEcraft_