HW: Shouldn't Do That & another question??

Sat Apr 7 17:36:14 EDT 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Bill & Cynthia wrote:

> Yes I know, but wouldn't it be great to own this one! I had several bikes as
> a kid and not one of them could "fly sideways through time."

        Perhaps they all can if they're kept antiseptically clean (and
painted silver of course). I had two silver bikes but one exploded (well,
broke fairly dramatically at any rate) and the other was nicked. Now I let
Hawkwind stay at home and take Kyuss out on the road - my current one's
Green... Yours,
                Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk