HW:Single

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Apr 9 13:03:12 EDT 2001

Mark posted...

>Just been browsing Yahoo and landed on the Hawkwind records for sale. I
>came across a single slated for future release.
>It is titled "Its Not Over" and features the following tracks by
>Screamin' Jay Hawkins; Hawkwind; Hunter (Rap) Hayes.
>Song List : It's Not Over; Colors Of Freedom; Psychosis; ...
>
>Details at
>http://album.yahoo.com/shop?d=ha&id=1804231336&clink=dmks/Hawkwind&cf=10
>
>Anybody got any ideas?

Well, I have no explanation for how this item is 'advertised,' but it's
obviously some form of Levitation (in triplicate), with the title track and
Motorway City oddly retitled as follows...

1. It's Not Over
2. Colors Of Freedom

I'm guessing these two tracks might be by Hawkins and Hayes, eh?
Apparently, somebody was alphabetizing all the artists they knew and
possibly some of the tracks leaked into each other.  :)

"You got chocolate in my peanut butter!"

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Love the cover art.

P.P.S.  Who's gonna write the review?