OFF: HTML & unsubscribing

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Apr 13 19:19:48 EDT 2001

In message <200104132126.RAA16024 at listserv.spc.edu>, Douglas Pearson
<ceres at SIRIUS.COM> writes
>Have a great Easter, all who are inclined to celebrate.  I think it's one
>of the ultimate holidays since it combines all three elements that most
>holidays have only one or two of: FOOD (don't eat too much chocolate if
>you're on a diet), SEX (what ELSE do bunny rabbits do?) and DEATH.

"I am still of opinion that only two topics can be of the least interest to a
serious and studious mind: sex and death."- William Butler Yeats

But you're right, he forgot to mention food!
--
Nick Medford