last minute NY/LI gig awaiting confirmation:/We Need your help!!!

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat Apr 21 13:12:34 EDT 2001

Hello friends,
SLOTERDIJK is waiting for confirmation of a gig on Long Island next
Saturday, April 28th.

The show would take place at The Wrong Way Inn, in Amityville Long
Island...

The bill would be as follows:

Sloterdijk 9PM
Fathom 10PM
Finally Balanced ( members of Canis Minor) 11PM

This gig is somewhere in limbo...Although it's happening for sure, our
inclusion is not certain.
If you live in the greater New York area and would be interested in
seeing us join this bill, or if you just want to help support us in our
endeavor to bring our shows to people, here's what you can do..

View The Wrong Way Inn's website ( if it's working) at:
www.auralisland.com/wrongwayinn

 Drop a note to the booking staff at:
Aurali at aol.com

At this time, we are planning on doing the show, but without some
support, it might not happen...Peace, Mike Burro

This could be an incredible time!!!

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl