Robert Calvert @ the Carlisle

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Wed Apr 25 16:58:15 EDT 2001

At 21:49 4.25.01 +0100, you wrote:
>Fantastic some Calvert stuff from my home town. :-) I went to that club when
>I was 16, it was demolished last year
It is a shame... I remember walking by that place as a wee lad visiting my
grandma.  Same too is that the vinyl show on botchergate is shut up due to
the attempt to retool the street w/ Woodrow Wilson (a"pub") et. al.

I wish i was abroad when Paul weller had played the sands centre.
But such is being in NY state.

Q: Are they using the castle as a homebase in the  foot and mouth battle plan?

urban guerilla,
Jason