Robert Calvert & The Maximum Effect live at the Carlisle

Michael S. Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Wed Apr 25 14:45:55 EDT 2001

Douglas Pearson wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:18:19 -0400, Michael S. Habiby
> <mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM> wrote:
>
>> Now for my second act.  Thanks to Bob Pederson (hope I spelled that
>> properly)
>

> Is that supposed to be me? ;^)

I KNEW I should have waited till I got home to send that email.. YES...
Doug.  A million apologies.

Many apologies....

AND I noticed I mistated Bryan's group wrong on Yahoo as well.  It is
Neo Quark.  Prog_CDR is a good one too but not Bryan's

Soooo batting  1.000 in Upstate NY.. I sign off

Mike in Troy.