HW:Spacebrock plus

Moonglum moonglum at DREAMWORKER.CO.UK
Sun Apr 29 14:57:19 EDT 2001

Not heard Spacebrock, but "worst thing Dave Brock's ever released"?  My vote
goes to Agents of Chaos, but what are 1 or 2 duff releases compared to
scores of superb albums....

I am waiting to get my hands on Distant Horizons, thanks to views expressed
by members of BOC-L, & also In Your Area....I am prepared for these not be
classics, but the worrying thing with being a HW fan (& not buying eveything
when it comes out) is...what if it IS a classic?  They do have the habit of
drifting into uninspired territory and then coming back with something
storming like Alien 4.  This is all IMHO of course.

This band is far from finished.  After the recent gigs I think this is the
best HW have been since the 70's, if you assume that Alan Davey and Simon
House are indeed members of the band.  Just need that new studio album
now....time for us all to exercise our Psi Powers....

Moonglum