HW:Spacebrock plus

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Mon Apr 30 02:35:32 EDT 2001

Last seen running away with the emotion fish eating Texan bars..........

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Lennon [mailto:Hawkwinder at AOL.COM]
Sent: 30 April 2001 00:12
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW:Spacebrock plus

What ever happened to those stickers record companies would put on the cover
to tell the musically challenged where to file the record/disc under?
It used to be printed on 60's LP's?
bob

In a message dated 4/29/01 2:59:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM writes:

> It started life as a Dave Brock solo - but I think we've touched on this
>  before here - the label elected to put it as  a Hawkwind album so that it
>  would end up in the Hawkwind CD sections of the mulitples (HMV, Tower,
>  Virgin, etc) who sadly all have staff and managers who have to play it by
>  the rules laid down and aren't allowed any modicum of free-thinking such
as
>  putting a Dave Brock album in a Hawkwind section - not that any of that
lot,
>  with the exception of Claire Doyle at an HMV somewhere in the south east
of
>  the UK, know who Dave Brock is anyway.
>  Andy G (sadly ruining his chance of ever working for that bunch now)

Hawkwind: Time & Space Website
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL