HW: Barney Bubbles

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Aug 2 21:14:47 EDT 2001

Mick (the artist?)

It, it, let me see, it involves - no thats not it, it concerns the..,Aaargh
no I've lost it again - it would be easier to describe the taste of a
rainbow. Mike, be content that such Knowledge is best reserved for actual
Band members - Lords of the Hawk - I shouldn't have seen it

 A string of existence whereby the spirit realm occupies the upper portion
and the material is at the lower, and one where the galaxies are spread out
across, and band members have speakers strategiclly positioned to form
intersections of sound creating interactive new mental tones in the minds
of the audience, and  of how the positioning of the performers (standing)
on painted platforms, each unique and attuned especially for each
player,are able to bring out the ultimate individual part to throw into the
mix of interplay with the audience bouncing back at the band and forming
unity, manifesting in various hues of color as reflected in the painting on
the amplifiers????  sort of a hub and wheel where the stadium is
participating on the full scope of awareness????