HW: a new remaster?

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Aug 3 13:24:28 EDT 2001

 The remasters are all being re-issued in jewel cases, and 1999 PARTY IS
included....

 this is your clue that you will suffer if not buying them,,,,there is
those missing 0.02175 of a second at the beginings and ends, etc....

not to mention the dials and switches....

I also heard that Phil Howard has a CDR about to be out, including some
work with the Captain, etc.....

and speaking of the other Captain (Rizz)......life is a dull void if you
don't have "I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW MY BRAIN HAS GONE"

I was too drunk to carry it around at the 98 SD fest, and I passed on it,
and I suffered for 3 long years as a result of this rediculous horror in
judgement...

It's got Alan and Ron on it, it is simply fantastic, and after you play
this, and then Manifesto back-to back, I feel confident that you will agree
to "Chant For Rizz" in 2002

"I believe these are jewel-case reissues, but otherwise the same as the
previous remasters.  Amazon.co.uk gives track listings for them."

-- Andy