Bob Calvert a punk?

Billy The Monster deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Aug 7 14:29:55 EDT 2001

 "<>" frisky???  awww "<>", you didn't have a comment waiting (for me)
about my favorite subject- http://www.alienjoes.com/mutes/braz2.html, when
I awoke.....

 You know, my theory about playing gigs in the local reservoir being a
dangerous attraction.....

but anyway, I will say Stephe is someone I have been getting to know lately
(won't call him best friend, nuthin like that, cause I lose everyone I say
that about) but he knows his punk, I think it's admirable, and Lydon is no
stranger where he is concerned

 I have this itching buring "want" for a pile of Pistol/Lydon stuff (lately)

don't mind if I do.....

Lol(lottla love) (my version)

also- contrary to he, I loved (and love once more) Heavy Metal (when it's good)

and life would be horrid without the futuristic drum synchro RCA
"masterpieces", and a Church was made a Church, with Huw, and
Harvey......(and Martin)

 otherwise the towers may have shaken and melted, and ancient soil may have
already once again kissed the sky, leaving green things only in the worlds
of immortal minds,,,,,,

"Billy"