BOC-L Digest - 3 Dec 2001 to 4 Dec 2001 (#2001-450)

Keith Barton keithb at CINESITE.CO.UK
Tue Dec 4 11:53:10 EST 2001

Nick Medford wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:42:58 +0000, Stuckey, Robert
> <robert.stuckey at WCOM.CO.UK> wrote:
>
> >   How about, Wayne Hussey was in SoM with Patricia Morrison
>
> Not concurrently - Ms Morrison was in the "Mk. II" Sisters, after Hussey
> and Adams had left.

At the risk of being pedantic...that was the Mk.IV line up!

I. Andrew Eldritch, Gary Marx, Craig Adams, John Langford

II. Andrew Eldritch, Gary Marx, Craig Adams, Benn Gunn

III. Andrew Eldritch, Gary Marx, Craig Adams, Wayne Hussey

IV. Andrew Eldritch, Patricia Morrison

V. Andrew Eldritch, Andreas Bruhn, Tony James, Tim Bricheno

VI. Andrew Eldritch, Andreas Bruhn, Adam Pearson

VII. Andrew Eldritch, Adam Pearson, Chris Sheehan/Mike Varjak

plus a few casualties along the way.....but I wouldn't know anything about that.....

Oh yeah, Andy & Craig are both long time Hawkwind & Motorhead fans.

Ahem!