OFF: style of Hillage music?

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 6 18:32:15 EST 2001

Hey, once again Borderline Books has the info:

ARZACHEL    (Evolution Z 1003)  1969
Also issued in the US (Roulette 42036); by Vogue (LDVS 17218) in France; by
CBS in Italy in 1971; and by Bellaphon in Germany in 1972, also with a
different cover. has also been pirated on vinyl several times and reissued
officially on CD (Drop Out DOCD 1983) 1994.