HW Forum

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Fri Dec 14 08:56:39 EST 2001

I have just phoned ticketweb, and they are the same as ticketmaster (well,
sister companies) and the person dealing with me got confused about who she
was answering the phone for.

OK, I've lost the beehive web page address. Where are people meeting before
hand?

Hope to see people there

Mike w

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/

You've probably got an offer of dozens of Codexes by now but let me know
if you still need one and I'll email you a copy of mine.
cheers
jill

Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk>

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.