:):):)

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sat Dec 15 03:52:08 EST 2001

I'm wayyyyy tooo ornery for that. I'm gonna be around a long time just
to cause a major amount of trouble. Someone's gotta liven up this world!
Besides, my mind still thinks I'm 25 or so. Gets me in trouble. The mind
says yeah, the body argues back with "you want to do what??????? Ya
gotta be kidding me!!!!!!"
It's sure fun trying to convince the body otherwise:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace