HW: tour report

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Dec 20 10:39:46 EST 2001

Heh.  too short, as the later few gigs got shortshifted, as they started
to blend in my head (eek.)

A few things I forgot and what not.

Jill deserves a huge screaming thank you, for managing to get me a glasgow
ticket.

Yep, I'm the schmuck who put her through that story she posted to the list
awhile back.

I rather liked the seaside places, but didn't have much to report on them,
as most of my experience was "get lost, get to hotel, find gig, get in
early, chat, enjoy gig, chat, refind hotel, sleep"  rinse lather repeat
;-)

Salisbury was beautiful.  Didn't make it to the cathedral, but the people
were quite nice, and the little shops and stuff were fun.

Hitchin reminded me of flea market hell.  and the town hall was an odd
venue....

my memory isn't as good as it was, so I gave them short shrift.  oh well
;-)

Arin