Hawkwind : take a vote

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Thu Feb 1 06:59:21 EST 2001

Hi,
I would say, B. Although some bands may not appreciate it, it would most probably just help them out a great deal in the long run.

If it was my band, I think that I would appreciate it!!

Layla

>>> michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU 02/01/01 09:01am >>>
Hi there people

Feel like a vote

Try this one

Would desigining a poster of a band that you revere muchos grande then circulating said poster (at no charge)  be considered.......

(a) Undermining the bands ability to make an income in the poster department

(b) promote the band greatly as well as possibly generate more interest for the         band

(c) a very naughty thing to do

(d) ask me later when I'm sober/not quite so stoned

curious

Michael B