RE - HW - Dead Earnest/Krel

Tue Feb 6 18:53:03 EST 2001

You can now listen to and download Dead Earnest label CD music from Krel,
Spacehead, Mooch and Doug Snyder & Bob Thompson at:
http://www.uksounds.com
but the Snyder track up there at the moment is the wrong one and will be
changed to the right one in a week or so's time - apologies for the lack of
a Krel photo on this site right now but if you knew Krel, you'd understand.
As to Krel, the next album WILL be one of the old ones, but we've not yet
decided on what and how - I'm dealing with an artist who has no phone, no
fax, no internet and no photos, not an easy task as I'm sure you understand.
But right now no Dead Earnest CD's can be released until the new catalogue
regime and web site at CD Services are up and running  and that is why we
are currently in hiatus at Dead Earnest.
More news to follow soon, I hope.
Andy Garibaldi.