HW: The newest Hawk

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Fri Feb 9 00:24:49 EST 2001

If anyone out there doesn't have Starfield's "Return To Earth" yet, you want
it.  You really want it.
Granted, it's no "Space Ritual" remake, and the credits don't list a
paper-and-comb player, but it's fantastic.
Get it.  Do it now.  It's that good.

KevinSommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Captain Bl at ck
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 12:43 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: The newest Hawk

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Sommers <novadrive at HOME.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 2:47 PM
Subject: HW: The newest Hawk

> Hello Captain Bl at ck----
> Inquiring minds want to know:
>         -What is your musical background/history?

* I started playing Kazoo when I was about 12 and graduated from there.

>         -How did you come to join Hawkwind?

*  My guesting at Brixton and Astoria was a prize for winning the 'Funniest
Nik Turner Lymeric Competition'.

>         -What's next for Starfield?

* A £50,000 advance from EMI to re-record Space Ritual using just a paper
and comb.

>         -What's next for Hawkwind?

* Well this is just between you and me, but I hear Dave's to be formally
recognized in the Queen's birthday honours list, and Richard is to set up an
Indian Takeaway Reservation in Bath after winning £4,000,000 on the National
Lottery.

>         -Do the chicks dig a guy in a Big Hat?

* Dunno, do you know any spare chicks?