HW: side effect of listening to HW at work

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Sat Feb 10 10:32:31 EST 2001

About 20 years ago, when I was in the Air Force, I played Hawkwind Levitation
full blast in our dorm.   Someone, apparently thought that it was "druggie"
music, and coincidentally or not, I was busted within two weeks and booted from
the military for a bag of weed.  Actually, it was the best thing that ever
happened in my life!  :))