New plans or not

Colm McWilliams cmcwilliams at CIL.CO.UK
Tue Feb 13 06:56:14 EST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bottomley [mailto:merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK]
Sent: 13 February 2001 11:44
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW: New plans or not

David wrote:

>But point taken, I can
>quite happily do without Brainstorm/Silver Machine/etc. - it's not as if
>there's a dearth of other great songs waiting to be performed. In fact, I
>think that's one of the reasons I loved the Astoria show so much - a not
>particularly obvious set -list, performed with great energy by a great
>line-up.

To be honest i wouldn't miss it if they never performed brainstorm again,
but for me any way one of the songs i would look for them to play live will
always be silver machine.

Also maybe the band should continue their web based requests like they did
prior to the astoria gig? Then the fans get to hear more of their favourite
songs.

I myself would dearly love to hear more of the charisma era material.
Especially "time for sale" with maybe ron doing calverts vocal parts??

colm

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied
and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error,
please contact us immediately. This e-mail and attachments have been scanned
for viruses using Trend ScanMail.