OFF: The Residents

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 13 16:18:51 EST 2001

In message <b0.104f1d2a.27baf8fc at aol.com>, Chuck Rosenberg
<Chuckrecs at AOL.COM> writes

>Definitely some of their stuff, though I've prob. only heard a smattering of
>what's out there. --it seems their better works tend to be about 1-2 munutes
>long!

Some truth in that- 'The Commercial Album' is one of their greatest-
although check out 'Eskimo' for some top-notch longer works (but be sure to
follow the instructions before you listen!)

>No cyclopses, eh?

Now what IS the plural of cyclops? Can it be plural?

The kind of dilemma which would make ideal subject matter for a Residents
song, in fact.

--
Nick Medford