Off: Re: HW:Damnation Alley film on BBC tonight

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Feb 19 12:33:45 EST 2001

On 19 Feb 2001, at 12:22, Dan Witt wrote:

> I haven't seen Damnation Alley, but I know Warren Oates and Peter
> Fonda are not in it.  Warren Oates is my favorite actor.  I believe
> you might be thinking of Race With The Devil, Oates, Fonda, Loretta
> Switt, (where they see a satanic cult sacrifice somebody and spend the
> rest of the movie running away in a motor home).

Absolutely right, sir.  That's the one.  Who is in Damnation Alley,
and how did I make such an extrapolation?  That's with George
Peppard, right?  Goddamned Alzheimers...BTW, I'm a fan of Oates'
as well, esp. his collaborations with Peckinpah...

theo