HW:The plunder of the Astoria

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Mon Jan 1 10:46:36 EST 2001

Hello all,

must say the merchandising at the Astoria was excellent (not for my wallet though).
Nice we could buy with Visa (although my wife woun't like it,seems like I'm in for a whole week with vision but no sound after the account comes in,but that's life)
Anyway that's what I've bought if anyone's interested:
-The Hawkwind t-shirt
-The excellent poster
-some booklets from Hawkfrendz
-very interesting book congratulating M.Moorcock with his 60th birthday (with contributions from Dave,Nik,lemmy etc.)
-the Griffin box from M.Moorcock's "New World Fair" (still looking for the "Astounding"box,anyone??)
-HAWKWIND:Live Chronicles (Griffin one)
-STARFIELD:Return To Earth(good one)
-HAWKWIND:Out & Intake (Griffin one)
-HAWKWIND:Atomhenge 76 (haven't heard it yet)
-MAZLYN JONES & NIK TURNER:live(haven't heard it yet)
-HAWKWIND:Zones (Griffin)
-SPACEHEAD:In Space We Trust...live '95-'98
-SPACEHEAD:Escape Velocity Preview
-PARADOGS:(is this one called "Paradogs" or "Foul Play At The Earth Lab"??)
-HAWKWIND:Family Tree
-TIM BLAKE:Magick
-DAVE BROCK:Spacebrock
-HUGH LLOYD LANGTON:Elegy
-HUGH LLOYD LANGTON:River Run
-HUGH LLOYD LANGTON:On The Move
-HUGH LLOYD LANGTON:Chain Reaction
-The Hawkwind "Festivals" video who has some interesting fact as "Palestine,Space Is There" in Gwent,july 1996 is actually in
 GENT (my hometown) and I've filmed it!!!!! (with permission from Dave Brock).So seemes like I'm an official Hawkwind filmer now.
 When are the fees coming in Dave???  ;-))))
 No,I'm feeling very privalidge,you found it good enough to include! I will certainly relies it with the other stuff you already send/gave
 me.

greetings
filip hawknut