HW:The plunder of the Astoria

colm mcwilliams colum26 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 1 15:40:41 EST 2001

hi filip
> -the Griffin box from M.Moorcock's "New World Fair"
> (still looking for the "Astounding"box,anyone??)

when i first got into the astoria it was on the
michael moorcock stall at the hawkwind gig along with
the boxed version of "quark strangness and charm" was
going to buy both myself but the guy in front of me
got to them first. :-(
Hey filip i know of one cd stockist in the US that
still has the astounding box set, i've ordered which
my friend in arkansas is bringing over for me. To save
on import taxes and stuff.
Try www.alphacraze.com i think thats what they are
called.

i think its going for around 30 dollars