OFF: Astoria

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Thu Jan 4 17:04:28 EST 2001

Well, I have just arrived back home after spending alot of money NOT to
see Hawkwind in London due to flight delays, etc. (emotions range from
....aaargh!....to "why me?!" to "fekking bummer!!" and back to
"aaargh!")

Sounds like a good time was had by all, though.  Will definitely make
the next gig (a day beforehand).  Made the best of it, though, and did
the usual touristy things.

Is there any chance the show  may have been recorded, and if it will be
made available (maybe to passport members?)

Regards,

Tom