HW:Astoria

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Fri Jan 5 04:30:36 EST 2001

And craaapppp!  I've forgotten to mention a very integral part of the
success of both the Brixton Hawkestra and Astoria HawkXmas gigs: newest
member and astounding synthist Keith Kniveton (Captain Bl at ck).  Far out!

KevinSommers

P.S.  My Mom told me: "Don't post whilst stoned!"  Ah wellll......

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Sommers [mailto:novadrive at home.com]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 2:16 AM
To: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
Subject: RE: HW:Astoria

A few or a couple thoughts:  Garrr, but it was great seeing the core band
intact, but I marvel at the re-addition of Alan Davey.  Liked your bass,
Ron, but: Wonderful to have Alan back.  And the added treat of having
'former' members Harvey and Simon remaining in the line-up.  Fantastic
stuff!  Hope you guys are sticking around for awhile!  (Which roughly
translates to: Dave, keep playing that git-tar!).

KevinSommers