HW:Astoria

Keith Barton keithb at CINESITE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 5 19:30:45 EST 2001

Hello,

What a fantastic day . The best Xmas present this year.
The bands were great. The sound was great. The crowd was great. More
please.
It was so nice to meet all you lot again  ( I'm not going to list you
all - you know who you are)
but a big kudos to the following people.........

Dave - Where do I begin?.......Fanmail aside, your music is part of my
life. THANKYOU.
Alan, Richard, Harvey, Tim, Simon, Jerry, Ron, Huw and Telephone Mike -
Thankyou, it was wonderful.
Bob Calvert - This, I am enjoying............
Keith K, you are a superstar and a really nice all round bloke (and you
looked after my sword while I went for a pee!)
Kris - you are the loveliest, most genuine person I have ever had the
pleasure to meet (and an organisational genius). x
Tone - Passport Control with a personal service!
Marion - sorry I scared you with my costume!
Arin - well, what can I say........you are cool.
Rik Rx & Val Vx - You are lovely... 'nuff said.
Whoever made the cake.
Julie & Merrick - your cakes and grass............Mmmmmmm
Steve - For the entertaining taxi ride - It started out with "Follow
That Cab!" - the rest is history!
Filip, Bernhard, Andreas, Thomas, FoFP, Jill, Ben (linuxchaos), Denis
and your lovely sister :), Kevin, Mark Hasbeen, Dibs and the guy under
the table!!
Michael Blackman - You were there in spirit. "Flying Doctor" was for
you.
The bloke behind the bar in the hotel foyer!!
A special hello to Trev Hughes - we got kicked out of the hotel in the
early hours and disappeared into the night......

A big Boo to the xenophobic meathead door security gorillas.

I'll see you all at Croydon then - No skull makeup this time!!!!

Have a great new year.

Keef

P.S. Dave, don't forget to feed the chickens!!

--
Thing Do-er                     Phone:0207 973 4000
Cinesite (Europe) Ltd.          Direct:0207 973 4306
London W1V 5RG                  mailto:keithb at cinesite.co.uk
        +++++ http://www.cinesite.co.uk +++++