HW: For those in the UK that haven't had enough yet.....

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Fri Jan 5 07:17:33 EST 2001

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Andy Ball wrote:

> exhalled dope float through the sky. Not to mention Kris's fire breathing
> antics!
 Notably missing from the Christmas ig - am I rigght to be worried, or
is Kris alright? Only the only plausible reson I could think of (Jon
thought of them not allowing fire) was cancer, which would not be good
but is a risk you take if you're breathing fire :(
 Please someone tell me she's alright and I'm just extra gloomy?

 Kirsten, who will decide on whether she can get to Croydon later
--
Kirsten Procter
NP: Hawkwind  - Levitation