HW: Xenon Codex

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Jan 5 21:21:11 EST 2001

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:56:36 EST, Bob Lennon <Hawkwinder at AOL.COM> wrote:
>I always assumed the Xenon Codex was named for what the 2 words stand for
>literally:
>Xenon = a heavy, gaseous element,

One of the NOBLE gaseous elements, no less, which means that:
A) It tends to NOT react chemically with other elements or compounds
B) If you fill a glass tube with it, and run an electrical charge through
the tube, the gas will glow, just like its noble cousin, Neon

>Codex=An Ancient manuscript volume, as of scripture

Makes sense, since it was the follow-up album to the CHRONICLE of the Black
Sword.

>so it's the gas bible?

Or the book of glowing signs?

        -Doug