HW questions - sorry if they are stupid

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Sat Jan 6 17:51:04 EST 2001

Colm asked:

>And does anyone know if robert calvert every performed farenheit 451 with hawkwind? And was it ever recored in the studio or on a live bootleg?

Going back to the QSC tour in '77, I saw Calvert perform a spoken number which, in his introduction he mentioned F451 and also said how the number dealt with 'the burning of the books'. Now I really don't know if it was the lyrics to the song which he read out as it was several years before that came out and my memory is'nt what it was. I DO remember that Atom Henge mindblowing - whatever happened to it?

Mick

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.