HW: questions - sorry if they are stupid

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Jan 8 14:34:41 EST 2001

On Sat, 6 Jan 2001 18:32:07 -0000, bedroom trancer
<colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET> wrote:
>Did calvert era hawkwind/hawklords/sonic assassins (75-78)
>ever play any of calverts songs off lucky lief or captain lockhead.

The "tracks" file lists the following gig:
06.03.76, LONDON, IMPERIAL COLLEGE, 80/6
intro / assault & battery / golden void / magnu / brainstorm I / right
stuff / brainstorm II / aubergine that ate rangoon / reefer madness / wind
of change / steppenwolf / opa loka / making of midgard / sonic attack /
kerb crawler / master of the universe

... so the answer appears to be "YES" to both ("Right Stuff" and "Making of
Midgard").  This sounds like a tape I'd really like to hear ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com