BOC: Buck Sighting

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Jan 8 15:10:03 EST 2001

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:50:58 EST, Steven Tice <StevenTice at AOL.COM> wrote:
>In a message dated 01/08/2001 1:52:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM writes:
>
>> Tommy Zvoncheck, keyboard player on Club Ninja (the album and tour) (NO
that
>> is not the greatest resume I admit) ... Zvoncheck has worked with a
plethora
>>of musicians including PiL, Clarence Clemmons, Aldo Nova and more.
>
>Hey, he played the great keyboards on Imaginos, don't forget...a definite
>high point on any resume. :-)

... and with the Dream Syndicate (on their 'Not The New Dream Syndicate ...
LIVE' mini-LP), which is significant since that connects me (in the rock
family tree game, since I played on one of Russ Tolman's albums, several of
which were produced/guested-on by Steve Wynn of the Dream Syndicate) to BOC
and all those other bands :^) ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com