BOC: Phone fun

Andy Gilham andygilham at NTLWORLD.COM
Wed Jan 10 17:44:25 EST 2001

I'm no musician myself, but this is what I programmed in, and it's
recognisable if tinny.  I think there might be a bum note but I can't pin it
down, and the final "E" should be a chord, but of course it doesn't do
chords...  anyway, with those caveats:

1 E2 A+1 G2 F#1 E2 D2 F#1 A+2 C+#2 D+2 A+2 G1 E2 D1 C#1 A1 F-#2 D-1 E-2 A1
G-2 E-8

Real musicians will figure out how this works, and may even be able to
correct it if necessary!

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com