HW: home-brewed DVD

Steve Litchfield slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 12 04:45:00 EST 2001

You'll probably all think I'm a sad guy, but I've been having fun trying
to make my own HW DVD (well, a VideoCD actually, but it plays in domestic
DVD players).

So far I've burnt on the Silver Machine film and some favourite audio
moments with HW slides. I wonder what else could be usefully put on...

If anyone out there has AVI or MPG clips of reasonable quality of other
'favourite bits', I'd be happy to add them to the DVD and make you a copy
etc. Please DON'T send them by email, as they'll doubtless be huge! A copy
on CDR or (failing all else) a web URL would be needed.

Fun, fun, fun..... 8-)

Steve Litchfield (slitchfield at ukonline.co.uk)