HW: music and books?

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Tue Jan 16 19:07:51 EST 2001

This may be toooo obvious.....

Once, in my mis-spent youth I spent a delirious afternoon  zooming through
MM's "The Blood Red Game" to the accompaniment of "The Space Ritual" - a
very well matched pair.  But I'll think on this topic some more...  Maybe
Chris Judge Smith's "Curly's Airships" for "The Warlord Of The Air" *g*

ChrisW