BOC-L Digest - 17 Jan 2001 to 18 Jan 2001 (#2001-24)

Stuckey, Robert robert.stuckey at WCOM.CO.UK
Thu Jan 18 11:47:36 EST 2001

 FOFP writes:

>> >I defy anywhere in the UK to rain more than Glasters '98.
>> >
>> >FoFP
>>
>>   How about Glasters '97?
>
>Having braved both of 'em I definitely reckon that '98 wins for wetness.
>
>FoFP

  I think psychologically '97 was worse because you knew what to expect
 by the time of '98, and were certainly more prepared!!
  .......and I had a better tent in '98. :-)

      bye - Rob
--
This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the