H/W remix & Thrilling Adventures.

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at CS.COM
Mon Jan 22 09:39:38 EST 2001

Hi Folks,

Just bought both these CD's. Thrilling is a really nice piece of
History. And I can now fully understand Dave's and Bob's hatred of funky
music ( time for sale !!!!)  Now thats why everyone got sacked <G>
Great album, even Brainstorm got played all the way through <G>, its
completely different. Nice Bass solo... Well worth the money.

The remix Album is not what I hoped, The first track is an absolute
blinder !!, i just love Dance remixes of hawkwind tunes. The rest is
nice enough just not what I hoped for.
Can anyone tell me the BrockSpace CD is supposed to have 2 dance tracks
on it is this true ?.  I'm saving my pennies this time till I get a
better idea of what my money is paying for.

PS I'm not dissing the remix album.. Was just looking for more like the
SOTA remixes

regards
iain