HW: books?

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Wed Jan 24 06:03:29 EST 2001

> Date:          Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:43:55 -0000
> From:          Andy Gilham <email at ANDYGILHAM.COM>
> Subject:       Re: HW: books?

> > What are the Bob Calvert poem collections called?
>
> CENTIGRADE 232 and EARTH RITUAL.  Very limited small press editions only; I
> picked up my C232 at a Hawklords gig.  Good luck!

Doesn't sound too promising eh Arin? For a quick fix try pointing yer
old browser at:

http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/calwor1.htm

It's claim is as a complete listing of Calverts works..

> Don't forget his rock'n'roll novel HYPE (New English Library, 1981 or 2).

and  infact the main website is well worth a perusal

http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/

If you dig down you can watch a Flash type animation
whilst simultaneously listening  to: Hawkwind & RC performing "10
seconds of forever" - nice!!

http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/ts/tsten.htm

( click on the 10 to the left of the animation to launch the
streaming RealPlayer sound file)

M at xine