OFF: Re: HW: Question for Dave regarding use of music for Dr. Who

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 24 12:38:42 EST 2001

Mike,
thanks for the explanation of the Stranger series. I had noticed the change
from him being the "doctor" but not being called the doctor, to him now
having a "non-doctor" identity, I didn't know why then...
I get the general gist of the show, but have more problems just staying
interested in it. The 1st ep was kind of fun, an even lower budget Dr.
Who-ish thing. But most of the later ones are nearly unbearable. What I
should have said that I don't get is why anyone likes them. I do have to
balance that statement with the fact that I do enjoy seeing all the ghosts of
Dr. Who past streaming in and out of the shows, Louis Jamison etc...
I was delighted to see Colin Baker take the helm, as I think he was not
developed enough as the 6th doctor and I actually liked him.
oh, yes, regarding shooting in mines & gravel pits, you forgot to mention:
sides of hills & in the woods.
bob