OFF: Re: HW: Question for Dave regarding use of music for Dr. Who

Carl Edlund Anderson scylding at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Jan 24 14:37:13 EST 2001

FoFP wrote:
>Not all the Doctors (they're reanimated after an actor leaves) were very
>good at the style though. Troughton, Hartnell, Pertwee and Baker were a
>lot better than some of the later guys.

How dare you not list Peter Davison, my favorite Doctor!!!

Sure Baker was good, but *everyone* says that. I refuse to have him
as my favorite on principle :) I like the cricket whites as well :)

>Paul McGann could have pulled it
>off in the film though, but they trashed that by spending half of it on
>setup and having the Master as the baddie rather than the Daleks or
>Cybermen.

Yup.

Cheers,
Carl