BOC: New Song and Album News

Chris Martin CultJacket at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 24 16:39:15 EST 2001

Brian,
         No I wasn't going to post any news about the new CD. Because I never
like to post any details about BOC because i'm not in the band.
But hey its cool, Just nobody stop from buying the BD Archieve series because
2 tunes from it will appear on the new CD.
No problem Brian.
Anyway John I do think that Stone Of Love will be a bit different than it was
for the Archieve Series. Buck did tell me the recording of it went really
well.
Here Comes That Feeling may be the ticket for adult contempory radio if its
pushed hard enough.
I think we will have a very diverse BOC CD that will cover all ranges of
music throghout thier career.
CJ